What is CBD?
CBD is a naturally occurring component found in hemp/cannabis plants. Being a cannabis-derived oil (which can be found in both industrial hemp and marijuana, as the word ‘cannabis’ refers to the Latin genus form for both) it has a significant amount of cannabidiol (CBD) found within it. Our CBD oil contains .3% or less of THC and comes from hemp, so there are no intoxicating or psychoactive effects when using our products to empower your wellness. In a nutshell, the benefits of cannabis without the feeling of being ‘high’, as the components of the hemp plant is much different than that of marijuana.
Where do you source your CBD oil?
Our products are sourced from small farms in Colorado farming under the federal pilot program initiative to research industrial hemp plants. We’re also one of the first women-founded, women-owned companies to receive our license from the NC Hemp Commission to begin farming hemp for CBD under the Federal Hemp Pilot Program in Western North Carolina beginning May 2018. We plan to use our farm to continue our mission to spread education about the wonders of CBD for health and the future of hemp for sustainability.
Why SA CBD?
- We use full Spectrum & whole-plant extract CBD for nutrient bioavailability. Our products are developed using CO2 extraction methods (much like cold-pressed juice!), leaving behind the purest, safe, and rich naturally occurring hemp CBD for a mind and body bliss. Unlike some hemp CBD companies, we do not isolate our products as we feel this can tamper with purity and potency.
- Our products contain CBD and naturally occurring nutrients. Beautifying amino acids, chlorophyll, vitamins (including B1, B2, B6, D), trace minerals (including iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, potassium), fatty acids (including omega 3 & 6), beta-carotene, flavonoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, glycosides,alkanes, pigments, water, and terpenes.
- Our hemp is grown 100% sustainable and thoughtfully. Only the highest standards go into growing our hemp, using organic farming methods.
- Functional food. Clinical studies are showing positive research for CBD’s wellness benefits for multiple chronic diseases.
- High vibrational and made with love from farms in Colorado to our HQ in western North Carolina, always. Our hemp is sourced from devoted and talented Colorado farmers, from there our products make their way to our HQ in western North Carolina, where we ship your order with lots of love, light and good vibes from our small team of wellness-addicted, soul junkies.
- Our products provide a new kind of wonder-food. Bring your ‘zen’ with you, wherever you go- anxiety in the mornings when you wake up? Add our elixir to your morning wellness routine or a smoothie. Stressed at work? Take directly or add to a shake. Feeling down at night? Mix in a mocktail and dance the night away.
When will I receive my order?
Orders generally ship within 3 to 5 business days, all via United States Postal Service Priority Mail. You can also choose Priority Express if you’d like overnight shipping by emailing us at email@example.com.
We are an earth conscious company that tries to have a positive effect on our planet every way we can. We use sustainable packaging and shipping materials that are 100% recycled, made from 95% post-consumer content and manufactured right here in the United States.
Will your CBD Elixirs and Edibles get me high?
Nope, our CBD products will not get you high. Not one bit. Not even a little. Hemp is essentially the benefits of Cannabis without the high. All of our products have less than 0.3% THC as required by law.
How can I use CBD in my self care ritual?
We like to call CBD ‘the coconut oil of cannabis,’ as its uses for self-care rituals run long. CBD is great for anxiety, sleeping problems, PMS, aiding painful cramps, hormonal shifts/ helping to create hormonal balance, stress response, and headaches.
Add our SA Elixir to coffee, tea, raw recipes, dressings, juices, smoothies, mocktails, or take directly.